SQLite Specific SharePoint List Configuration Settings
In the SharePoint General List Settings click "Connect to external data
source". In the BDLC list configuration form, the data source must be configured
as follows to connect to SQLite using the SQLite Data Provider:
Figure 1: Example connection
configuration to connect a native SharePoint list to an SQLite data source.
Please note the following about specific settings:
- You need to have the System.Data.SQLite ADO .NET provider installed on each
server in the farm that is using BDLC. You can find the component on the System.Data.SQLite Downloads page.
- Install the 64-bit version of the System.Data.SQLite provider. Installation
of the provider is more complex than most. See the SharePoint
Integration via SQLite - Known Issues &
Workarounds below for more specific information.
- Please select the ".NET Framework Data Provider for SQLite" from the list of
- You can make use of standard connection string for SQLite, for
- You can make use of all SQL queries your data provider supports. See the SQLite Documentation for
- The primary key is normally set automatically, if available.
- You can use write-back to synchronize data back to SQLite. In case of
inserts (full CRUD) via external systems, please take care to use an appropriate
- No installation or changes are required at the SQLite data source or data
- No programming required for setup a connection and sync.
- No need to open your local network for access from outside.
- For more information about SQLite, see the User Documentation on their
Do you have any issues with connecting? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for