Release Notes - Layer2 Cloud Connector
- Fixed an issue where updating field values in SharePoint sometimes failed with an error that the expected value was sent, but an empty value was returned.
- Alternative quote signs in the SQL-statement of Layer2 Providers are now supported.
- Trailing blanks in a connection name could cause the scheduling service to stop.
- If SharePoint reports that the maximum file storage limit has been exceeded the synchronization is aborted instead of continuing with the next item.
- In some cases the overwrite destination option wouldn't show that it was enabled after an MMC restart.
- Some MMC to Backend API call settings are now configurable via registry key. Check the documentation for details.
- Reloading the configuration after fixing an invalid connection did not remove the invalid connection entry in the UI.